The vote to release Rya (Incubating) version 3.2.11 RC2 has failed.
(I'm counting "recommend we fix" as a -1 vote)

-4 (binding): Josh Elser, Jen Brown, David Lotts, Caleb Meier
-1 (non binding): Jeff Dasch

The following Jira tasks have been created to capture the issues blocking a
successful release.
RYA-369 and RYA-370 are resolved, the rest probably by tonight.

RYA-372 [1] Replace org.json:json library with a compatibly licensed
alternative

RYA-373 [2] Benchmarks: JMH library cannot be distributed, make optional or
replace

RYA-370 [3] Geoindexing profile is broken and geo artifactIds should have
'rya.' prefix

   - Fixed a regression on the geoindexing profile in extras/pom.xml
   - Added a 'rya.' prefix to the new geo.* artifactIds to disambiguate
   generated artifacts.
   - Added pluginManagement definition for
   org.codehaus.mojo:license-maven-plugin for release auditing.
   - Specified an Xmx value for maven-failsafe-plugin for improved
   execution environment consistency on hosts with reduced memory.

RYA-369 [5] Release requires optional profile during prepare step
 Release candidate #3 (3.2.11-RC3) should be coming out  Monday.
Again, thanks for all the hard work!

----
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RYA-372
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RYA-373