hi david,

i've used d3.js multiple times (and successfully so) using ANY sparql
endpoint
and so this is also possible with the rya endpoint.. just accept json, you
can transform
the resulting application/sparql-results+json easily with d3.

examples:
https://static.turnguard.com/europe/
(js: https://static.turnguard.com/europe/js/membermap.js)

https://static.turnguard.com/opendirectory/
(here i'm using a virtuoso endpoint capable of serializing sparql results
as CSV, e.g.:
d3.csv(instance.endpoint+"&query=" + instance.getQuery(sScheme),
function(error, data) {... ) so basically, the following will work anyway:
d3.json(rya-endpoint-url?query=...&format=json, function(data){ //according
to the visualization's requirements
transform(data); createD3Vis..
}); if you have concrete questions, just drop us a line..

krj

*Jürgen Jakobitsch*
Innovation Director
Semantic Web Company GmbH
EU: +43-14021235 <+43%201%204021235>
US: (415) 800-3776
Mobile: +43-676-6212710 <+43%20676%206212710>
https://www.poolparty.biz
https://www.semantic-web.com

*Download now
<https://www.poolparty.biz/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/IDC_Paper_How_Semantic_Technologies_Steer_Cognitive_Applications.pdf>
**IDC
White Paper*
*Get certified! <https://www.poolparty.biz/academy/> **PoolParty Academy*

*PoolParty selected as a KMWorld Trend-Setting Product for 2017*

PERSONAL INFORMATION