Thanks Jürgen!
 If rya is built against specific builds of hadoop and accumulo, and
the Vagrantfile build script is pointing at releases of those that are
no longer available, then I guess I'm going to give up on rya for a
while.
  Bob
 On Tue 15/05/18  7:01 PM , Jürgen Jakobitsch
juergen.jakobit...@semantic-web.com sent:
 hi bob,
 don't know about vagrant environment but rya is built against
specific
 versions
 of hadoop and accumulo, you cannot just change them, without hitting
some
 issues.
 note: i'm using rya on DC/OS (dcos.io) with hdfs 2.9.0 and accumulo
1.8.1
 and had to change some
 code snippets, especially with respect to libthrift.
 krj
 *Jürgen Jakobitsch*
 Innovation Director
 Semantic Web Company GmbH
 EU: +43-14021235
 US: (415) 800-3776
 Mobile: +43-676-6212710
 https://www.poolparty.biz
 https://www.semantic-web.com
 *Download now
 ;
 **IDC
 White Paper*
 *Get certified! https://www.poolparty.biz/academy/> **PoolParty
Academy*
 *PoolParty selected as a KMWorld Trend-Setting Product for 2017*
 PERSONAL INFORMATION
 | web       : http://www.turnguard.com
 | foaf      : http://www.turnguard.com/turnguard
 | g+        : https://plus.google.com/111233759991616358206/posts
 | skype     : jakobitsch-punkt
 | xmlns:tg  = "http://www.turnguard.com/turnguard#";;
 | blockchain : https://onename.com/turnguard
 > am trying to use the Rya Vagrant Example shown at
 > https://github.com/apache/incubator-rya/tree/master/
 > extras/vagrantExample/src/main/vagrant.
 >  After updating the ACCUMULO_VERSION, HADOOP_VERSION, and
 > RYA_EXAMPLE_VERSION values in Vagrantfile (the old values
referenced
 > versions that were no longer available) , I got incubatory-rya
 > installed, and all of the verification steps worked. After clicking
 > New Repository, I can create an "In Memory Store" (and add triples
 > it and query them), but after entering a Type of "Rya Accumulo
Store",

http://192.168.33.10:8080/rdf4j-workbench/repositories/undefined/info

[1] mailto:b...@bobdc.com