Didn't see attachment.

Here's an idea:

[cid:image001.png@01D44E69.410D99D0]

From: Robert David <robert.da...@semantic-web.com>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 6:02 AM
To: dev@rya.incubator.apache.org
Cc: Susan Härtig <susan.haer...@semantic-web.com>
Subject: Re: rya logo

Hi all,

attached you can find proposals for the Rya logo. Please vote for one of them.

Best,
Robert

<ad...@usna.edu<mailto:ad...@usna.edu>>:
Thank you! Looking forward to having a Rya logo!

Best,
Adina

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 5:06 AM, Robert David
<robert.da...@semantic-web.com<mailto:robert.da...@semantic-web.com>

--

https://www.poolparty.biz<https://www.poolparty.biz/>
https://www.semantic-web.com<https://www.semantic-web.com/>