Awesome. That's great to hear, Jürgen!

Looking forward to looks of interaction with you and your coworkers.

On 10/1/18 3:33 PM, Jürgen Jakobitsch wrote:
i'd support mentioning the folks from semantic web company :-)
(it's certainly not going to be drive-by as well)

we will be using rya during the next three years intensively for one of our
research projects (h2020 => logistar)

we just setup a fork on our official github. using this we will commit step
by step a lot of issues that we've
already tested on our local installations (on different nodes and on DC/OS)
including accumulo/hdfs/libthrift version upgrades
and a new shiny sparqlendpoint conforming to all standards. we do this on a
step by step basis now, to be able to create
meaningful and contained pull requests..

krj

*Jürgen Jakobitsch*
Senior Technical Consultant
Semantic Web Company GmbH
EU: +43-14021235 <+43%201%204021235>
US: (415) 800-3776
Mobile: +43-676-6212710 <+43%20676%206212710>
https://www.poolparty.biz
https://www.semantic-web.com

*Download E-Book*: Introducing Semantic AI
<https://www.poolparty.biz/machine-learning-meets-semantics/>