From: Boris Pelakh <boris.pel...@semanticarts.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 7:03 PM
To: Brian Vincent <brian.vinc...@polarisalpha.com>; dev@rya.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Most straight forward approach to loading ontology and data

Back when we were loading large volumes of data into the store, we would load
ontologies via the REST endpoint, as they tend to be small. We would then
convert ABox data into NQuad format (since it's one quad per line) and load
them using the Hadoop bulk loader. We scaled up to 2 billion triples that way.

Boris