Sure, It's totally up to you guys!

I was suggesting a way to save some development efforts only on a query UI.

Somehow having "best selling point" for the graph storage system being an
embedded webapp sounds a bit, well, surprising to me :) But that is just a
feedback, no back-seat driving here.

I can imagine though having handy tool to visualize graph structure can be
very useful i.e for debugging.

Great to see such an ambitious roadmap for the project!

--
Alex