Hi John,

I apologise, last month report time was a very bad personal time for me, so
I missed it.

Overall IMO the podling is lacking community growing out of the original
company the source was donated. Very few active committers, a from the same
org. We have discussed few times what could be a viable plan, but we never
reached any conclusion. So maybe it's a goid time to put the topic on the
table for the good of the project.

Greetings,