I agree with many of your comments.

For a community building, what you can do right now is just to listen to
external requests while constantly improving functionality.

In order to improve the accessibility of the S2Graph project, I think it
would be better to create a development environment, a contribution guide,
etc., in addition to documenting how to use it.

We hope that the S2Graph will continue to be developed and successfully
graduated from the incubation.

2018년 10월 31일 (수) 오후 3:56, DO YUNG YOON <sho...@gmail.com>님이 작성: