Hi Hwansung.

I think implementing DatastoreFetcher/DatastoreMutator,
DynamoDBFetcher/DynamoDBMutator class which implement our Fetcher/Mutator
interface will help you to work with data in that storage.

The purpose of exposing Fetcher/Mutator interface is for others to
implement in their way to work with their storage, only focusing on how to
fetch vertex/edge from storage when the S2Query is given, and how to store
vertex/edge to storage when S2Edge/S2Vertex are given.

Also if you are deploying s2graph rest on the public cloud, then we can
provide docker image for s2graph rest(not sure if we are already providing
it, let me check it out).

I have very little experience on the public cloud, such as GCP and AWS, so
I might think the wrong direction. I guess we can list what are the
necessary parts, then create issues regarding it.

Please feel free to advise on my comments.