HI,

> I think there are two candidates for the conditions.

When discussion potential candidates it best to do so on the private list. What
happens if you mention someone publicly and then not vote them in?

> In the previous mailing issue, there was a thread to add Hyunsung Jo as
> committer, but no action was taken after Voting.

Your mentors/PPMC need to add the person the the projects roster, help get
their account set up, make sure they have signed an ICLA and welcome them to
the community.

> We do not know how to do it because we have no experience in adding
> committers.

Your mentors can help here.

Thanks,
Justin