Sorry for being late for reading this and Really Appreciate your opinion
Woonsan.

> Write blogs with compelling stories for potential active users who need
to live on this technology, potentially with runnable GitHub project(s) for
readers Stories with real use cases attract people as their lives can rely
on those. It could make them active users at least.

I would love to contribute to writing blogs, and runnable GitHub projects.
I tried few times to share the user stories from Kakao, but I think we are
open to any topics regarding S2Graph. Not sure how to start the blogs(I
guess we need to discuss what topics we cover), but count me in.

> Make more noise through Kakao, Twitter, Facebook, ... I have been a
non-social-web guy, but I have written blog articles for Apache Jackrabbit,
etc. JMeter twitts often to broadcast community activities. It works.

I am not an active user on the social things so not sure how to working on
this. Maybe more social people can help us. we can try this when we have
some activities to broadcast such as release, adding the cool feature,
writing blogs so on.

> If necessary or useful, consider writing those in Korean for local
communities, even in users@ mailing list. As long as you keep deciding
together in devs@, it's no problem.

Actually, didn't know this. Would be helpful if we need to explain in
details for users who are not comfortable with English. Mixing up with the
first suggestion, I am wondering writing blogs in Korean is ok, since I
think it can help lowering the bar to local users.

> Try to leverage your company's marketing department's power. They might
be eager to leverage you as an Apache community leaders for their reasons,
too. It could be a win-win. For example, I always try to secure my tech
session(s) about Apache Jackrabbit and related topics in my company's
annual conference, making deals with the marketing dept.

Not sure if my company can support this, but worth to ask so let me ask
them.

I hope we can further discuss how and what for blogs.