Hi Graph processing devs!

The Call for Presentations are now open in both events this year:
- ApacheCon NA (in Las Vegas): https://apachecon.com/acna19/cfp.html
- ApacheCon EU (in Berlin): https://aceu19.apachecon.com/call-presentations
(The second one is being redirected to the first one at the moment.
Perhaps they accept all together or they will change it later...)

In the topics, you will see "Graph processing" topic category! I
believe you guys and some others in TinkerPop project will be best
suited for the topic!

Please have an interest in both events, and submit your presentations!
;-) It is a great chance to visit Las Vegas and enjoy Oktoberfest in
Berlin!

By the way, I personally think it would be great if the presentations
show how easy, how useful and how beneficial it is to apply your
technologies in real projects. Most people want to hear about some
good stuffs they can try now in their projects, from confident
'sellers' (in other words, don't need to talk about any doubts out
there in the short time before they ask, but just say it is the best
choice with certainty from your experience, like you explain it to
your internal colleagues, which is my $0.02). ;-)

Anyway, I hope you guys rock in this autumn!

Cheers,

Woonsan