Hello,

I just began working on Flink-SAMOA to evaluate its development status. I'm
trying to understand the way it is fed data and how it outputs them. From
what I've understood I can see that there's no interaction between SAMOA
and Flink data structures because being agnostic, SAMOA just creates
instances of its own sources and sinks inside Flink.

Do you think there could be a way to exploit the other Flink connectors?

Also I couldn't find any documentation on patterns and good practices to
create a pipeline that includes SAMOA algorithms. For what I can see the
only way to work with it is to pre-process data, write them into a file
that will be read by SAMOA and write them again into a file. This clearly
is not a good way to work on a high-performance enviroment so I would like
to know if there's a better way to do it and if there's documentation about
it.

Thanks,

Simone