Hi Manis,

To run SAMOA with Flink you simply have to specify Flink as the platform to
use, e.g.:

bin/samoa Flink target/SAMOA-Flink-0.5.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
"PrequentialEvaluation -l classifiers.ensemble.Bagging -s (ArffFileStream
-f covtypeNorm.arff) -f 100000"

Of course you need to have Flink up and running beforehand.
Hope it helps,

-- Gianmarco