Github user nicolas-kourtellis commented on the issue:
    Hi manuzhang,
    I was trying to test the adapter in local mode but realized that I am
having difficulties compiling the gearpump 0.8.1 from source. I installed
scala, sbt, etc., following the instructions I found here
    but it keeps complaining for some things and the build fails. Is it
possible you make available the binary version of 0.8.1 so that I can use it
directly? Or are you guys planning to make it available for the public soon?

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.