Hi George,
JobRunner is meant to run on the localhost only. You have write a wrapper
script (perhaps in python or bash) to ssh to the RM and then run the
JobRunner. RM machine should already have HADOOP_YARN_HOME and
HADOOP_YARN_CONF_DIR configured, if the RM is running. So, probably not
necessary to include in the classpath.

Cheers,
Navina