Hi, Jordi,

The local KV-store is meant to be accessed by the Samza container locally
on the machine. If you were referring to the use case that the local
KV-store is accessed by a container from a different Samza job, it is not
supported. And what does it exactly mean when you say "load the DB to be
able to use it from the consuming job"? We may be of more help if we know
your use case in more details.

Thanks!

-Yi