Hi, Kishore,

First I want some clarification on your use case.
1) Scenario 1: you still want the Samza jobs continuously running, while
simply want to detect the end of a certain stream. On detection, do you
need to unsubscribe from the stream? Or you are still OK receiving more
messages from the stream?
2) Scenario 2: you want the Samza jobs to shutdown when detecting the end
of a certain stream.

Which scenario are you targeting?

Thanks!

-Yi