Hi, Jae,

That's correct. I mentioned that just to confirm that checkpoint topic
should be log-compacted. Then, the next question is: what's the size of the
data in the checkpoint topic and how many input topic partitions you have
in the job?

It would also be helpful if you can share which version of samza you are
using.

Thanks!

-Yi