Thanks everyone. Sounds like a few want to move forward with Java 1.8
source compatibility. I still think it would be useful to hear from a Java
1.7 shop.

Hey Maurice, as I recall you were running Samza on Java 1.7. Is that still
the case? Do you have a roadmap to move to 1.8? Do you typically keep your
Samza instance(s) synced with master?

Thanks,
Jake