Hey Evgeny,

We haven't seen this with our jobs, but here are some thoughts and
questions for you to consider.

Is the container able to keep up with its inputs? The further behind, the
more it will fill buffers.

Samza has one buffer, which is controlled by configs
<http://samza.apache.org/learn/documentation/0.13/jobs/configuration-table.html>
systems.system-name.samza.fetch.threshold
or
systems.system-name.samza.fetch.threshold.bytes

Newer kafka consumer clients have their own NIO buffers controlled by a
`fetch.max.bytes` config, though that wouldn't explain why you see so many
IncomingMessageEnvelopes.

What version of Samza is the job using?

Anything unique about the inputs or configuration?

-Jake