GitHub user srinipunuru opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/samza/pull/440

    Infinite loop when trying to use SamzaSqlApplicationRunner in yarn mode

    Right now when we try to use the SamzaSqlApplicationRunner in yarn mode it
goes into the infinite loop because the appRunnerConfig that we try to set is
being overwritten by the appRunnerConfig passed by the job and
SamzaSqlApplicationRunner keeps creating it again and again in an infinite loop.

    Fix : Userconfig for app.runner.class should not override the computed one.
Added a test case to validate this.

    $ git pull https://github.com/srinipunuru/samza bug-fix.1

    https://github.com/apache/samza/pull/440.patch

    This closes #440

----
commit 214109565b9721a3c1cb8408b80f9bf31789530a
Author: Srinivasulu Punuru <spunuru@...>
Date:   2018-03-08T20:05:38Z

    Infinite loop when trying to use SamzaSqlApplicationRunner in yarn mode

----

---