Xinyu,
This comes up with an exciting lineup of features. +1 (binding) from my
side.

Tom,

>> These all look like excellent changes to me, I'd be happy to have more
stability in Standalone!

We are actively investing in standalone and have fixed some edge-cases that
surfaced when running it at scale. Thanks much for the feedback!

>> Any timeline on getting Kafka 0.11 upgrade in?

We have historically been doing Kafka upgrades on major releases (instead
of
minor ones). So, it will likely be in 0.15.0. I'll provide an update on the
timeline
soon.

Best,
Jagadish