Hi, Jeremiah,

In the new apis, you should be using ApplicationContainerContextFactory and
ApplicationTaskContextFactory to instantiate context objects used in the
whole container or in a task instance, respectively. The context factories
should be implemented as dependencies injected to your implementation of
StreamApplication. In your example, you should add the context factories in
the InquirySubmissionApp:
public InquirySubmissionApp implements StreamApplication {
  @Override
  public void describe(StreamApplicationDescriptor appDescriptor) {
     appDescriptor.withApplicationContainerContextFactory(new
MyContainerContextFactory(...));
     appDescriptor.withApplicationTaskContextFactory(new
MyTaskContextFactory(...));
     // user processing logic using MessageStream and the transform
operators...
  }
}

Best,