Hey all,

Logs are working, the AM process is running. I haven't hit a "known good
version" yet; the deploy seems to be hitting this wall each time, which,
once again, seems to fail slightly differently each time. Looking at the
node manager logs, I am seeing this line being repeated:

2019-05-10 05:48:07,705 WARN [org.apache.samza.util.Util$:74] Error getting
response from Job coordinator server. received IOException: class
java.net.ConnectException. Retrying...

There's no other information in the log about what is going on. Does
anybody have ideas on this?

Btw, how do I pull a thread-dump of the stuck container?

Cheers,
Malcolm