Hi Debraj,

To get the node label working, set the label configurations[1] pointed out
by Yang in your application config. Samza will take care of embedding the
node label in the resource request automatically if it notices the label
configuration inside your application.
Samza framework respects node label configurations even though they are
documented in the configuration table. I have created SAMZA-2422
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SAMZA-2422> to track this work item.

Let us know if you run into any issues.

Thanks,
Bharath

[1] -
*yarn.container.label* for specifying node label for the containers
*yarn.am.container.label*  for specifying node label for the application
master