Hi Samza Community,

This is my first email. Forgive my lack of knowledge about samza. I am
running a testing job in my environment. I run in local model but somehow
my job is processing data however it does not commit offset on Kafka side.
I use an apache beam samza runner.

My pipeline is simply read from kafka write to GCS bucket. Do you have any
idea where I should look for debugging this issue?

This is my job.properties file

app.runner.class=org.apache.samza.runtime.LocalApplicationRunner
job.coordinator.factory=org.apache.samza.zk.ZkJobCoordinatorFactory
job.coordinator.zk.connect=localhost:2181
task.name.grouper.factory=org.apache.samza.container.grouper.task.GroupByContainerIdsFactory
job.config.rewriters=env-config
job.config.rewriter.env-config.class=org.apache.samza.config.EnvironmentConfigRewriter
job.default.system=filereader
systems.filereader.samza.factory=org.apache.samza.system.kafka.KafkaSystemFactory
job.container.thread.pool.size=300
job.systemstreampartition.grouper.factory=org.apache.samza.container.grouper.stream.GroupBySystemStreamPartitionFactory
task.checkpoint.factory=org.apache.samza.checkpoint.file.FileSystemCheckpointManagerFactory
task.checkpoint.path=/home/checkpoints

Thanks for your help in advance.

Talat