Sure!
I was using ./gradlew test while trying to run the unit tests.

sipandey-mn1:samza sipandey$ echo $JAVA_HOME

does not seem to return anything. However, java --version returns the
following -

sipandey-mn1:samza sipandey$ java --version
openjdk 17.0.5 2022-10-18 LTS
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-6841604 (build 17.0.5+8-LTS)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Microsoft-6841604 (build 17.0.5+8-LTS, mixed mode,
sharing)
sipandey-mn1:samza sipandey$

Thanks!
Siddharth