Sean, mostly:

Were folks expecting to see Java 8 mid-stream pick up that Base64 change in
Santuario that adds the CR character to the wrapped base64 blobs?

It showed up in the latest Oracle patch, but has *not* appeared in the other
OpenJDK 8 patch releases we have under test.

That is not an ideal situation, needless to say. Our opinion is that change was
a huge mistake, but be that as it may, to start seeing things fork in such a
potentially sensitive area is a pretty big red flag. We suspected it might
happen, but being right doesn't make it any more fun.

-- Scott