Kohei Yoshida wrote:
On 3/6/06, KamiHĂ­r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As you probably know I am not a programmer, but I would like to add one
small functionality to SC.
If you click twice on first field ofWriter's statusbar the Navigator
shows up. You can not start the navigator same way in Calc. I would like
to syncronize the behavior of Calc and Writer.

Affected files in Calc:

/sc/source/ui/view/cellsh3.cxx
and
/sc/source/ui/view/tabvwsh3.cxx
has a remmarked lines to do this trick:
(starting with)
case SID_STATUS_DOCPOS:

I removed the comments. tabvwsh3.cxx is compiled without error, but
cellsh3.cxx has error like:

If you look through the sdi files in sc/sdi, you'll see that SID_STATUS_DOCPOS is used in ScCellShell (cellsh) and ScPreviewShell (prevwsh), so the changes in ScTabViewShell::Execute won't have any effect (it's debatable if this is correct - one might argue that the sheet number display belongs to the whole view, not only the selection of cells).

About the compiler error in cellsh3.cxx: ScFormatShell (base class of ScCellShell) has a protected method GetViewData(), which you can use instead of the pViewData member.

Niklas