Kohei Yoshida wrote:
The static linking is done only for the standalone UNO package that is
to be distributed outside OO.o (i.e. via my personal website).  I
would think this should pose no problem since my UNO package is
distributed separately from the main OO.o build.

As far as integration goes, we will have scsolver dynamically link to
lp_solve to abide by the licensing requirement of lp_solve (LGPL).
So, I don't foresee any legal issues (/me thinks).

I was referring to eventual integration into OOo. A separate download as available now shouldn't be a problem.

Niklas