maoyg wrote:
>     Thank you very much for your help and relpy.I have a new problem now.
> In Calc,select only the range B3:D5 on an empty sheet,click toolbar ->"merge
> cells".Then I want to insert a row/column where contains the merged cells.
> The result : Can't insert rows/columns when contains cells merged.
>     I want to know the feature allows us to insert row/column when it
> contains the merged cells, whether will be add in sc project or not.

Inserting into a merged cell range would be useful, but there are no
plans to change this at the moment.

If you want to give it a try, the internal structure of merged cells is
this:
- The top left cell has a ScMergeAttr attribute (ATTR_MERGE), containing
the horizontal and vertical number of merged cells.
- The overlapped cells have a ScMergeFlagAttr attribute
(ATTR_MERGE_FLAG) with the flags SC_MF_HOR and/or SC_MF_VER, depending
on the position.
This structure has to be updated when inserting into a merged cell range.

Niklas