发件人: Niklas Nebel
发送时间: 2007-06-25 16:35:57
收件人: dev@sc.openoffice.org
抄送:
主题: Re: [sc-dev] Re: [!! SPAM] Re: [sc-dev] About issue 63144#,pleasereview
patch file!

maoyg wrote:
> The current sheet has been protected, so all of the cells in it are
> protected. So that there is no non-protected cells in this protected
> sheet. Then there is no need to look if the note's cell is protected.
> All the notes in it should not be edited then. I find the all the
> objects such as the pictures can not be edited after the sheet being
> protected. I think the notes should be realized the same to the them.
> I'm looking forward to your advice :)

Cells can be excluded from protection by removing the "Protected" flag
in Format/Cells/Cell Protection (before protecting the sheet). Normal
shapes are all protected with their sheet, but notes for a non-protected
cell can be created, or edited if they're not shown, so we should allow
editing of them also when they are shown.

Niklas