David King wrote:
I have been working on adding multiline formulae support

Nice one - this prob comes up in the user forums quite often. One thing worth testing might be how it works when a user searches with regex. Can't see why it would be a problem, but looking for eg newlines is always thorny in Calc.
The Find and Replace dialog will now match correctly for the results of formulae when selecting "Regular expressions" and the "Search in" option is set to "Values", eg searching for "\n" or "^abc$" or "bc\nde" will now match both A1 and A2 below, previously just A1 matched:

A1:
abc
def

A2:
=A1

I also tried the COUNTIF, SUMIF and SEARCH formulae (as they support regex) with the above search patterns and these also now give consistent results, ie the results are the same when these formulae operate on either A1 or A2 above.

William