Hi Eike,

Eike Rathke schrieb:
Hi Regina,

On Tuesday, 2008-08-05 22:17:56 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:

MuPad, the CAS I have got at home, overflows for large parameters. Of cause high end programs like Mathematica have no problems there (You can use it online for single function calls).

Call me blind, I didn't find that. Do you have an URL?

Start with the alphabetic list
http://functions.wolfram.com/alphabeticalIndex.html

Click on the requested function, for example on BetaRegularized[z,a,b] (173 formulas)

which opens
http://functions.wolfram.com/GammaBetaErf/BetaRegularized/

In the second group you find the entries
> Plotting
> Evaluation

The link Evaluation opens the input form.

Kind regards
Regina