Dear developers,

when are you going to fix the DATE-autoformat BUG?

I have a highly official document with various statistics split on age groups and this is what I get:

<1
01/04/08
05/09/08
10/14/08
15-19
20-24
25-34
35-44
45-54
55-64
65-74
75-84
85

I hope that anyone agrees that these are official age groups, and I can't select a different number only because Calc does not properly handle strings. As these statistics are generated automatically, I can't simply go through dozens of reports and format the cells as string.

Sincerely,

Leonard