Hi Cor,

On Wednesday, 2008-11-26 22:05:25 +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:

> I thought (ignorance ;-) ) that odff implementation was finished in 3.0

Not at all.

> Can you pls tell what you expect about features / time line / impact for
> users?

Regina prepared a nice wiki page
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Calc/ODFF_Implementation/Examine_functions
Also see
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Calc/ODFF_Implementation
as an entry point. The schedule is outdated though, things went
differently than I thought they would. We'll probably have not much more
than the vector replication in arrays and maybe the EUROCONVERT
function.

I can't give a timeline for further work on ODFF implementation.
I myself will focus on performance. ODFF implementation over the next
weeks and months will mostly have to be done by other contributors, such
as Lvyue and Regina, if her time permits.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412