Hi Regina,

On Tuesday, 2008-12-09 20:07:53 +0100, Eike Rathke wrote:

> > I've hoped that the patch in 94555 (CHISQDIST) will get into odff05 and
> > that the feature will be in OOo3.1. Will that happen or is something
> > wrong with that patch?
>
> No, I simply was busy with getting a few CWSs rfQA, and that made my
> schedule slip. I'll see if I can include it tomorrow. If any problem
> would show up we'll have to postpone that though, the feature freeze
> probably will not be prolongued and the CWS will have to be ready by
> Thursday.

Just a status update: in CWS odff05 I included the patch and necessary
changes to write the optional parameter of GAMMADIST to file if omitted,
so that earlier releases can interpret it properly. Also did the same
for Excel export, as that expects all parameters being specified.

For further formula work I suggest you update your CWS odff05 to the
current revision and base future patches on that, until after
integration we'll have a new CWS opened.

Thanks
  Eike