On 02/05/09 11:31, Mathias Röllig wrote:
I know that there is work to have tabs with different colors in calc.
But i don't know if with this the big problem will be solved that it is
difficult to see the difference between marked and unmarked sheets.

In my opinion a marked tab should have the same colouring then the heads
of marked columns and rows have.

There's a wiki page at http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Danielbw, and currently some discussion (mainly about the dialog) on the ux-discuss list. Let's keep the discussion at one place (ux-discuss), not split it between two lists.

Could this be a (easy?) change for OOo 3.1?

No, it's too late for 3.1.

Niklas