Hi Regina,

On Wednesday, 2009-03-25 21:58:46 +0100, Regina Henschel wrote:

> I have looked around in the settings, but do not see such an option. It
> seems to be possible to set a property to each single file, so that the
> line end it forced to LF when committing the file.

That would be only for the file's content, which if your editor doesn't
fiddle around with line ends isn't necessary.

> It does not cover the
> use case of generating a patch for a folder. That setting is not
> possible for a folder. But I'm not familiar with TortoiseSVN, so I don't
> know whether such setting is possible somewhere.
>
> I can try to convert the line ends with an editor. Shall I attach such
> converted patches to issue 100119, so that you can compare them and test
> if it works?

No, don't bother. Applying such a patch as is doesn't give me problems.
It might when using other tools and/or Windows, but I don't, so ...

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412