Hi Eike,

Eike Rathke schrieb:
Hi Regina,

On Thursday, 2009-07-09 15:47:06 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:

(3) I have tried to use the Message of the exception. But there I fail already in the syntax.
The original exception's Message should be available as
rWrapped.TargetException.Message
I fail before that place. I do not no, how to write the throw command. A simple

throw ::com::sun::star::uno::RuntimeException("Konvergenzfehler");

does not compile.

Ah, no, there's no automatic conversion from string literals to
OUString. For ASCII strings you may use the module's STRFROMASCII(s)
that is defined in analysisdefs.hxx, so
...Exception(STRFROMASCII("convergence error")) should do.

I will test it after finishing the solution with the new exception.

We'd prefer English messages, even if just for debugging/tracing
purposes ;-)

Yes, I know; it was only German here in the mail.

The solution with the new exception works now. So I will first generate the according patches.

kind regards
Regina