I am getting the error "The breakpoint will not currently be hit. No symbols
have been loaded for this document" after adding a breakpoint to a line in
the source file.

I have been doing the following:
1) Running Calc by clicking in scalc.exe from the programs dir of the
installation set.
2) Opening VS2008 and attaching the process soffice.bin
3)Opening the source files that I need to debug.
4)Adding the breakpoint. But that is when the error arises.

I did everything on Calc to hit the breakpoint but nothing happens.Do I have
to build the calc source in debug mode ? Has anyone had a similar situation
?

Appreciate any help !

Regards,

Rashi.