On 04/14/10 08:35, Cor Nouws wrote:
I see a request to handle #109940 as blocker for 3.2.1
But as far as the issue shows, there has not yet been shed much light on it from the sc team. Maybe someone has a possibility for that?

There have been some changes on the DEV300 code line after 3.2, including the introduction of class ScDPTableDataCache, which uses an stl::vector and a second vector for the order and no longer has that limitation. But it's not a small change, and the OOO320 and DEV300 code is quite different already, so we can't easily use it for 3.2.1.

Niklas