Hi Eike,

Eike Rathke schrieb:

[..]

That the round trip though OOo2.4.3 does not work for sxc file format
can be solved be forcing OOo3 to setting "ODF 1.0/1.1" when saving in
sxc, as already suggested in issue 95312. So the remaining problem would
be the round trip of an ods document produced with "ODF 1.2" setting. Do
you can give me a hint, how I can tell OOo3 to translate
"oooc:=IMCOT(z)" to a valid function call when opening such document
coming from OOo2.4.3? Or do you know a way to get the correct attribute
in the file format, when using the "IMCOT" entry in odffmap.cxx?

Off-head, as pre-3.0 doesn't implement that function and the (upper)
programmatical name is not expected to be encountered in documents
originating from ODF 1.1 and earlier, does

{ "IMCOT", "IMCOT", false, "com.sun.star.sheet.addin.Analysis.getImcot",
"IMCOT" },

already help?

No, it does not help. I had tried it before. In setting "ODF1.0/1.1" the programmatic "com.sun.star.sheet.addin.Analysis.getImcot" will be shown in directly reopening and in round trip as well, both for ods and for sxc format.

kind regards
Regina