My biggest wish would be for type checking.

E.g. if a cell seems to hold a currency value, and one a date,
than <currency> + <date> is an error.

So, the idea is to verify that types are used in proper calculations.

Some options may specify the stringency of the validation, e.g.:
- allow or disallow <currency> + scalar

This is more for the financial system, but it would be of huge
benefit in that case.

Sincerely,

Leonard

-------- Original-Nachricht --------