On 07/19/10 11:54, rashi dhing wrote:
Thanks Niklas&  Eike. So if I have understood correctly, I need to add my
operation
to the list of functions (add,max etc.) so that when I call the
ScFormulaCell::Interpret,
the formula gets evaluated according to my function. But that requires an
opcode,
which I will have to generate ? Also, my formula follows a different grammar
!!

What If I evalute my formula in a separate function rather than call
interpret and just return
the answer in a matrix. How do I then print the matrix ?

This is tough work. Appreciate all your help !!

If you don't want to add an OpCode and have your function called by formula evaluation, ScInterpreter is the wrong place for the function. Returning a ScMatrix might still be useful, but not necessarily so.

What are you really trying to do? It would help to know that.

Niklas