Hi all,

in interpr5.cxx you find

void ScInterpreter::MFastMult(ScMatrix* pA, ScMatrix* pB, ScMatrix* pR,
                              SCSIZE n, SCSIZE m, SCSIZE l)
        // Multipliziert n x m Mat a mit m x l Mat b nach Mat r

But actually it calculates R = B * A and A has size m x n and B has size l x m.

I need a helper method for multiplying two matrices, so I used it as the comment describes. It took me some time to recognize that this method was the reason for the "dimension errors" I get.

Searching with OpenGrok I find no place, where the method MFastMult is actually used. As far as I see it had been used in the old version of LUP decomposition which was changed with CWS dr37.

So what to do?

(1) Change the method to work as the comment describes.
or
(2) Change the comment to describe, what the method actually does.
or
(3) Delete the method totally and write my own local routine.
or
(4) Ignore the method and write my own local routine.
or something else?

I prefer (1).

Kind regards
Regina