Hi Johnathan,

Apache mailing lists don't support images so I can't see the screenshot you
posted.

Could you copy the terminal output as text?

I also intend to review the guide's hostnames for containers.
host.docker.internal works
ok for me (running on an M2 Mac), but I've run into issues with it for similar
use cases on
Linux.

-Riley