Martin,

That sounds like a good idea - thanks for the proposal. But, we first need
to consider the following:

1. Make sure that will not break other components in Sedona
2. The speed of using SIS is at least  the same as GeoTools.  Better if
faster for sure

If those 2 points are covered, I believe we can go ahead with migration to
SIS. We will definitely love to have you as a Sedona contributor 😊

Thanks,
Mo